NO, digital advertising is not about using the internet or a mobile phone to show a banner.
It is about creating campaigns that are interactive at heart.
Lighthouse has been trusted by end-clients as well as advertising agencies for the deployment of digital campaigns.
The recipe to a successful digital campaign:
What you will need:
- One client
- A short brief
- One or more measurable goals
- 1 team of “internet guys” who know how the web works and live on interactive air.
- 1 team of insane digital designers
- 1 team of skilled digital programmers
- Many years of experience in the internet media
- A budget estimate
- Get the “internet guys”, the designers and the programmers in a room along with a good brief. Grab some Cokes, a lot of coffee, 10 pencils, 2 erasers and a stack of scrap A4 paper (those that are already printed on one side).
- See the concepts flying over the table and through away any misleading idea.
- Pick the best concepts and rethink them until they get a solid form
- After 2-4 hours, get the people out of the room, and read their notes.
- Have everybody sleep over those ideas.
- Next morning repeat steps 2-4 until the final result blows everyone’s mind
- Work the execution details in order to reach or exceed the campaign’s goals.
- Measure the results and enjoy another successful project.
Oh, and something else we think you’ll like (to all of you clients and agencies out there):
If you pay us for a spec, we will charge far less for the project itself. Fair enough.